Private, West Hollywood RE Development Company is seeking a full-time Database Developer to join our team!
This position is out of our West Hollywood headquarters and will primarily be responsible for overseeing IT projects under the supervision of our COO. The Database Developer must be an expert in JAVA and Excel. We are looking for candidates that take the initiative in implementing best practices in database administration and must also be able to architect a stable database to support business needs.
CANDIDATES: PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENT.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Develop programs using Java
• Maintain Microsoft Access database to ensure data integrity and improve existing queries using SQL/VBA.
• Create and maintain documentation and diagrams of current and new database programs
• Maintain data warehouse for reporting efficiency using SQL/VBA.
• Develop Excel VBA application for a variety of reports.
• Build reporting dashboard and visualize data for decision making using JAVA/Processing.
• Recommend improvements to support use of database best practices
• Perform troubleshooting, resolution and root cause analysis for database and application specific incidents.
• Ability to export and import data from/to various formats like delimited raw/text file, MS-Excel, XML, SQL Server, MS-Access, etc. Ability to transfer data between various servers and/or data sources.
• Ability to restore databases and individual tables upon request.
• Assist the Chief Operational Officer in all projects as assigned
• Assist the HR Director with any IT related issues and/or projects
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Strong overall knowledge of JAVA, EXCEL, MICROSOFT ACCESS and SQL Server
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• A "can do" attitude and dedicated troubleshooting efforts
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects.
• BA/BS Degree is strongly preferred; however, an equivalent combination of applicable training and experience may be substituted for education requirement.
• Five (5) years working experience with JAVA and SQL server
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers