compensation: The salary range for Patrol Trainee.Security is 15.00. Upon completion of 2 week training 15.50. Plus Benefits. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The salary range for Patrol Trainee.Security is 15.00. Upon completion of 2 week training 15.50. Annual merit increase. Plus an opportunity to earn additional income from sales commission. And Benefits.
Why do you want to be an Everyday Hero? Why ADT?
• Competitive compensation package. Paid training.
• ADT offers full benefits on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with 5% matching.
• Up to 120 hours of paid time off during their first year of employment. (We all need to recharge our batteries at some point.)
• $7,500 Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Holidays
• A great environment. Everyone says it. We mean it.
• Opportunity for Career growth? Of course! Employee referral bonuses? Absolutely!
ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse® interactive home and business solutions, and health services, meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs approximately 17,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
ADT Torrance office is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service - people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. As a company that is well-positioned to continue meeting and exceeding our customers' evolving needs, ADT also takes pride in upholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members. The Armed Patrol Security officer is responsible for responding to alarm activations and responding to emergencies for residential and business customers within an assigned geographical area in West Los Angeles.
Patrol officers go directly from home over to where our patrol vehicles are located in West Los Angeles.
• Patrol is 24/7.
• Must be able to work weekend hours.
• The geographical area covered for this position is West Los Angeles.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Respond to alarm activations while driving a marked company vehicle in an assigned geographical area.
• Conduct residential vacation checks.
• Perimeter checks of commercial locations.
• Respond to calls for patrol service.
• Conduct vehicle inspections at the beginning and end of shift.
• High school diploma or GED or prior security experience
• Valid Driver's License
• Guard Card
• Pepper spray permit possessed or willing to obtain
• BSIS exposed firearm permit, applied for, possessed, or willing to obtain
Baton permit possessed or willing to obtain
Experience and Skills
• One year security or customer service experience
• Good verbal, written, and customer service skills
• Leadership skills
We proudly recruit and employ veterans of the United States Military. The following Military Occupational Specialty codes are generally applicable to this position. 31, 19, 18, 11, 31C, 31E, 31B, 19K, 19D, 18B, 11B, 749X, 649X, MA, 5811, 5831, 5832, 5804, 58, 3P
Resumes may be submitted to this job posting.
Applications are submitted at jobsatadt.com Location, Torrance CA Job, Patrol Trainee.Security
For further information contact the ADT Patrol Division, Recruitment Section, at 424 271 8240
ADT Security Services PPO # 120288
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers