compensation: $16 - $17
employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Security Industry Specialists (SIS) provides security solutions to some of the most recognized companies and brands in the world. We deliver services that consistently exceed those of our peers. We accomplish this through innovation, constant process improvement, and through an uncompromising commitment to hiring, retaining and rewarding the best talent available.
The purpose of this position is to patrol assigned zone by foot, enforce client policy and regulations, and investigate all facility related incidents. Ensure that the client, its associates, and facility personnel are provided with a safe and professional working environment. The Security Specialist reports to the Security Supervisor.
NOTE: This is a TAILOR SUITED position
Suited Security Specialist - Part-Time/ Flex
Take charge of your career.
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. provides unique security solutions to Fortune 500 companies, special events, and high-profile executives. Be the security solution for a globally recognized company. Make a difference every day and join our team at Security Industry Specialists. Sound good? Let's do this.
Suited Security Specialist
To excel in this role, you will:
• Provide a safe and professional work environment for client's employees and guests • Provide escort, patrol on foot, or secure your assigned post
• Act quickly as a responder to incidents
• Bring a positive attitude every day - represent our brand, the client, and yourself in a professional manner
What we offer:
• $16 - $17 per hour
• Paid training
• First Aid, CPR, and AED certification
• Black Suite Required
• Advancement opportunities
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
• High school diploma (or GED)
• Minimum 1-2 years of customer service experience, security and/or military experience preferred • Interpersonal skills and a professional attitude
• Uniform and grooming standards must be maintained while on duty
Additional Job Functions:
• Perform other related duties as required Requirements:
• Guard card required; Prior Military and POST grads are welcome to apply
• Some Security experience (Private/public sector)
• Guard card required; Prior Military and POST grads are welcomed to apply • Some Security experience (private/public sector)
• Supervisory experience is a plus • Must be able and willing to work with minimal supervision
• Basic computer skills
• Professionalism in appearance, work ethic, and positive attitude are essential
Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
Private Patrol Operator #PPO 13936
Private Investigator #PI 28063
CLICK HERE TO APPLY