Office Representative - SF Agent TM
Jing Huang Insurance Agency
761 Deep Valley DR, RHE, CA, 90274 Office: 310-265-5678 Cell: 310-500-0318
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Jing Huang - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
• Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
• Hourly pay
• Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
• Valuable experience
• Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
• Compensation: $30,000 - $40,000+
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
• Detail oriented
• Dedicated to customer service
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to effectively relate to a customer
• Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
• Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers