Cloacina LLC manufactures Packaged Wastewater Treatment Systems for municipal and beverage industries. We are currently filling the position of Programmer.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Programmer position has the primary responsibility for the development and implementation of Cloacina's DAQFactory control software applications for the control of it's various plant models.
Overall scope of these applications includes the development of control logic, data collection, operator interfaces, databases and network architecture.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
· Create required programs and interfaces and configure controllers and computers as required per plans and specifications
· Participate in project kick-off meetings for projects to ensure a complete understanding of each project
· Monitor/review project budgets and schedule for any required changes or corrective actions
· Perform factory testing to ensure software functionality
· Participate and assist with field start-up and commissioning of equipment
Experience in the areas of:
· PLC Programming (Allen-Bradley, GE)
· HMI and SCADA packages (DAQFactory, Wonderware, RS View, RSLogix)
· Database Configuration and reports
· Network Configuration (Ethernet, DH+, DH485, Controlnet, Devicenet, Modbus)
The ideal candidate should possess:
· Attention to detail
· Deadline driven to meet or beat required dates
· Strong problem solving and communication skills
·Previous experience in water and/or wastewater SCADA applications
-Electronics/electrical degree a plus
This position will be located in our Arroyo Grande CA office.
Cloacina LLC offers it's employees competitive wages, full benefits package including Safe Harbor 401K, opportunities for career advancement, extensive training program,
Learn more about our company on-line at www.cloacina.com.
• PLC Programming, HMI and SCADA packages, Network, Alarm and Database Configuration: 1 year
• Associate degree or graduation from accredited trade school in automation