compensation: DOE employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking highly motivated Personal Trainers with an existing client base to join our team!
We offer beautiful facilities and a competitive compensation structure where trainers will have the opportunity for a successful career with us. Our trainers provide each client, guest, and/or participant with the highest level of customer service in a positive professional environment while motivating others safely and effectively.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build clientele by administrating fitness assessments and safely conducting personal training sessions.
• Ensure accurate administration of client programs, including program development,
measurement tracking, and workout programs.
• Achieve personal monthly revenue objectives set forth by the company.
• Maintain an organized presentation of the fitness floors at all times.
• Operate and adjust all fitness equipment.
• Possess an enthusiastic, passionate, friendly, and ambitious personality.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• Undergraduate degree in a related field is preferred (Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Physical Education,
Sports Medicine, Physical Education, Nutrition, Fitness Specialist, etc.)
• Current CPR Certification from an accredited institution.
• Certification from recognized organization (NASM, NSCA, ACSM, NCSF, ACE, AFAA, NESTA, TRX).
• Demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our clients.
We offer both part-time and full-time!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers