kompensasjon: Competitive compensation and benefits type arbeidskontrakt: fulltid
QR Code Link to This Post
Who We Are: We are a Los Angeles based IT Consulting Firm celebrating its 15th year in business providing end-to-end, soup to nuts, IT support & services to our clients in the SMB market.
What We Are Looking For: persons who like technology, like to solve problems, love to learn and enjoy working with customers. It's that straight - see the requirements and responsibilities below.
• High School Diploma, AA Degree or Higher preferred
• Reliable means of transportation for travel to client locations in Greater Los Angeles Area
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Some weekend overtime - almost always scheduled in advance
• Perform quality work with a minimal amount of supervision in a fast paced environment
• Ability to lift and carry items weighing at least 50 lbs. to standard desk level
Responsibilities & Expectations:
• This position entails a great deal of desktop support (both onsite and remote)
• Routine IT maintenance of our clients' systems
• New system builds and equipment setup
• You will assist with large projects (network implementations, server deployments, domain migrations)
• Strong customer service skills and technical aptitude
• Detail oriented with the ability to pay close attention to detail
• Research new products and offerings
Minimum Technical Skills
• Strong Windows 7-10 support & troubleshooting skills
• Strong desktop hardware, peripheral & printer support knowledge
• Strong Anti Virus/Malware/Spyware assessment & removal
• Good understanding of MS Office applications
• Good understanding of TCP/IP networks & switching
• Good understanding of BUDR programs
• Basic understanding of Cloud Solutions & Cloud Computing
• Knowledge of wireless networks, setup maintenance and troubleshooting
Long Term Opportunities: We develop our employees for a successful long term career. We want you to grow with us!
Benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Overtime, Medical, Dental and Vision, Paid Company Holidays, Life Insurance, 401K, Fuel Reimbursement.
Employee Development: Staff are routinely assigned various courses, webinars, and seminars to keep on top of the latest trends in technology. Employees are also encouraged to obtain industry certifications and are reimbursed for the testing cost and receive bonuses for designated certifications.
Perks: AAA card, performance bonuses and paid parking. And coffee.
To Apply Send:
• Cover letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for this job
• Wage History and Expectation
Streamline Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Kun oppdragsgivere. Rekrutterere, ikke kontakt denne jobbens avsender.
ikke kontakt oss med uønskede tjenester eller tilbud.