Anstellungsart: Vollzeit Vergütung: Commensurate with Experience
QR Code Link to This Post
What we are looking for -
The Information Technology Helpdesk Supervisor will be in our Los Angeles office, handling a wide range of responsibilities including desktop and application support and training. This position will be the lead of our helpdesk team. Additionally, the IT Helpdesk Supervisor will work closely with the technology staff in all offices to implement initiatives across the enterprise. Success in the position will require exceptional communication skills, multi-taking and troubleshooting abilities. Periodic travel and after-hours work will be required.
You will -
• Be responsible for all aspects of managing firmwide Helpdesk requests, assignments and responses
• Prioritize, schedule and assign helpdesk requests to IT staff
• Act as escalation point for requests
• Provide in-person and remote support to assist staff with hardware, software and networking issues
• Use IT ticketing system and document resolution details
• Periodically analyze and prepare helpdesk reports for management
• As a member of the broader IT Team, you may also assist with administration and maintenance of
• email server and distribution groups
• Windows Active Directory environment
• VOIP phone system
• Videoconferencing systems
• Software, computer and mobile device procurements
• Computer imaging and deployments
• Prepare and maintain procedures and guides for end users and IT staff
• Train employees on software applications, new technologies and best practices
• Perform other duties as assigned
You have -
• At least four years of experience in desktop support and/or systems administration. Preferably with some experience as the helpdesk lead.
• Recent professional exposure to the following:
o PC desktop, laptop hardware and software
o Windows Active Directory and Group Policy
o Windows 8, 10 Operating Systems
o Configuration of Mobile Devices
• High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Strong analytical skills and methodical troubleshooting
• Experience providing remote technical support by email, phone and remote assistance applications
• Ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical individuals
• Exceptional oral and written communications skills within a diverse office environment
• Customer service oriented and comfort working with all levels of employees
• Capacity to prioritize a variety of tasks and heavy volume of work
• Dexterity with learning new skills and staying current with rapidly changing technology
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
We want -
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technology field.
• Experience with the following:
o Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
o Dell desktop and laptop hardware
o Usage of Helpdesk ticketing and tracking application
o Supporting users in a regulated financial services environment
o Knowledge with using Salesforce CRM
We offer -
• Collaborative fun environment
• Commuter benefit up to $260 monthly
• Generous 401(k) match
• Individual and cash profit sharing bonuses
• Generous company contribution to medical benefits
• Summer 'Give Back to the Community' outings
• Catered weekly lunch and healthy snacks
• Paid firm retreats
We are -
ASPIRIANT THE LEADING INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT FIRM.
We recognize, respect and value the contributions of each employee, and we strive to cultivate a work environment that strikes an agreeable balance between our professional and personal lives.
Our core values guide us to seek out a broad range of perspectives, talent, and backgrounds to achieve our mission; one where all staff contribute to and share our success. Aspiriant is committed to diversity, and as an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to employment practices that ensure that employees and applicants for employment are provided with equal opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other factor that is not related to the position.
Applicants should go to www.aspiriant.com, select the 'Careers' link in the footer search for open positions in Los Angeles. From there attach a cover letter and resume for consideration.
Aspiriant is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is in compliance with San Francisco's "Fair Chance Ordinance" (FCO).
Aspiriant is a Registered Investment Adviser, subject to SEC regulation, and requires all employees (and at times, family members) to disclose securities holding and transactions. There are also restrictions on trading certain securities. Candidates are encouraged to request further information regarding these policies.
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten