compensation: will be discussed at time of interview employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently looking for a Social Media expert to join our team. The ideal candidate(s) will have experience in Marketing and / or Communications, web develeopment , a strong understanding of the current social media landscape, and analytics.
Irun4ultra is seeking a freelance contractor to develop and implement a social media campaign to accomplish the following goals:
* Increase followers and engagement to grow the Irun4ultra brand.
* Write copy, design graphics and select images intended to be shared across Irun4ultra social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) to promote.
* Manage paid social campaigns by identifying targeted audiences and creating a retargeting strategy.
Scope of Work
* Create, curate and manage all published content (images, video, text) on Irun4ultra branded social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, website, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
* Develop content and engagement strategies aligned with Irun4ultra goals and objectives to increase engagement with followers and increase brand awareness. Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns, and adjust strategies based on testing and metrics to maximize results.
* Develop fully integrated paid social campaigns.
* Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations.
* Develop and manage social media content calendar, ensuring timely, relevant posts.
* Stay current on latest social trends and technologies in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
* Incorporate SEO best practices across social platforms.
* Ability to work both independently/autonomously and in a highly collaborative team environment.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Desired Skills
* 2+ years of professional social media experience
* In-depth knowledge, understanding of and proficiency in social media platforms and how each platform can be deployed strategically in different scenarios.
* Demonstrated creativity and documented creation of social media content (must provide links to profiles as examples)
* Proficient in social media management tools (e.g. Later, Sprout Social, etc.).
* Experience running paid social campaigns and identifying target audiences.
* Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written, visual and video formats.
* Passion for harnessing the power of social media to drive campaign results.
* Must be resourceful, detailed, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy.
* Strong initiative, commitment, work ethic and a positive attitude.
* Attentive to detail.
* Exceptional listening, oral and written communication skills.
Job Type: Part-time
* Professional Social Media: 1 years (Required)
* Social Media Content Creation: 1 year (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Manhattan Beach, CA (ONLY_ No Remote Positions)
* United States (Required)
* Monday- Friday (Some weekends)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers