compensation: $30-70k starting salary, depending on experience
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
If you aren't filled with drive and ambition, don't read this.
Our company has been creating bold marketing, branding and entertainment for over two decades (much of it for good causes).
We've also launched product-based companies such as this one.
Our CEO needs a super-smart, resourceful, hungry, hard-working project coordinator / assistant.
The right person will be capable of far more than being an assistant (and will quickly rise to a position of greater responsibility).
Our work now spans five areas:
1. Marketing and branding
2. Consumer product creation and online sales (especially on Amazon)
3. Creating and launching brick-and-mortar businesses
4. Creating videos and books
5. Creating art and entertainment
For the next year, our entire team size will be 5 to 10 people. We anticipate that it will grow quickly starting in 2020.
There is massive potential for growth.
The ideal candidate will be the kind of person who enjoys taking on challenges - often in areas that are brand new to them - and quickly figuring out the optimal solution.
You might be fresh out of school - or you might have years of experience.
What's critical is that you're smart, hungry and hard working.
The following are not all essential, but the more that apply to you, the better:
- You're great with computers
- You're exceptionally good with people; you're outgoing and gregarious, and you can find a way to connect with anyone.
- You're a voracious reader, and you're a talented researcher.
- You're interested in self-development and self-optimization / "life optimization".
- You're an excellent writer.
- You are extremely good at getting things done - especially big, complicated, hard things.
- Your'e super organized, methodical and efficient.
- You like working hard and pouring yourself into your work.
- You know something about online selling and online advertising - Amazon, Facebook Pixel, stuff like that.
- You are naturally gifted at managing people and keeping them motivated and happy (even if you've never had a management role before).
- You like dogs more than cats.
We'll pay a highly competitve salary, and we strongly believe in financially rewarding those who work hard and deliver value. Equity is a possibility (but not in the first year).
The work environment is highly creative; one part of our business is (for now, on a tiny scale) an updated version of Andy Warhol's Factory. Our team works super-hard but also values camaraderie and fun. . (Ping pong, vintage video games, a basketball hoop...) Good snacks. Supercool high-end loft office space right in the middle of Venice.
Please reply only if you feel strongly that you're a good fit.
Keep your reply fairly short, but use it to make it clear to us why you're the right person for this.
Include a resume (and any relevant links).
Let us know whether you're available right now or would need time to transition from another position.