Triumph Properties Group has an immediate opening for a highly skilled and experienced working Maintenance Lead.
Property Maintenance is essential to every apartment community and it is the maintenance team that carries this vital role. We are looking for that special someone who is a team-player, professional, courteous and has a "can do" attitude. We are looking for a working Maintenance Lead who will perform repairs, turn-over and preventative maintenance at the properties. Must have a working knowledge of all aspects of maintenance, repair, and service and the ability to troubleshoot problems and take appropriate action.
- Performance of all maintenance and repairs of the property, as assigned
- Make-ready of vacant units for future residents
- Completion of resident work orders, efficiently and courteously
- Ensure job assignments and work orders are carried out promptly, efficiently, and in accordance with established procedures
- Required to participate in rotation to be "On Call"
- Additional duties may include some travel to other nearby properties in the portfolio
- Must have 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in mechanical maintenance and repair techniques
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- HVAC Certification required
- Have strong knowledge and experience with electrical, plumbing, and appliance repair
- Must be detail-oriented, strong organization skills and willing to take initiative while in the field
- Provide own tools
- Possess a valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and have verifiable references
- We promote a drug free environment and all candidates must pass both Drug/Background Screening
Job Type: Full-time
Fax resumes 310-388-3219
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers