Green Water and Power is a solar photovoltaic design and installation company located in Los Angeles.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently hiring multiple full time employees to assist in solar panel and electric vehicle charger installations on commercial and residential solar projects. We are seeking a team oriented, well-rounded individuals with excellent communications skills who are self-motivated.
Field Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with project manager to install roof top and ground mount solar panel systems and EV chargers
• Layout and assembly of solar modules / array and mounting hardware
• Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
• Electrical wiring of solar array/system (AC and DC)
• Verify system performance to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Ensure that project site is safe at all times.
• Properly dispose of trash and recyclable materials at job site.
• Perform service calls
• Ensure tools and equipment are in good working order.
• 1 year of general construction or carpentry work strongly preferred but not required
• Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
• Must be not be afraid of heights, willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift and maneuver 50 lbs.
• Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
• High school diploma or GED required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Must have own car and clean driving record
• Learn to design and install solar.
• $16.00 per hour
• Great opportunity in a fast growing company.