Finish Carpenter Needed
$18 to $35 depending on experience/skills/licensed
Full Time/Part Time
Multiple positions available
LICENSED PREFERRED but not Mandatory
- be responsible for accurate interpretation of construction drawings/instructions and specifications and have the ability to execute the work accordingly in a timely manner
- be able to communicate clearly and effectively in english with other team members
- create a strong positive team environment between all project members
- be in attendance during regular working hours with no unavoidable distractions
- own and maintain all tools customarily required for Finish Carpentry related tasks included but not limited to; nail guns, compressors, table saws, routers, chop boxes, levels, and associated hand tools. Door hanging tools a plus.
-own transportation to haul and bring tools to work.
Specific Skills Needed
- have thorough knowledge of the work and have previous experience in performing interior and exterior finish carpentry and or wood jamb setting and door hanging
- have the ability to layout, plan and execute the work individually and with others in a timely manner
- coordinate work with other tradesmen on site
- assure that work is placed accurately and is of the highest standards
- have 2 or more years' experience in large and small scale high end finish carpentry projects including but not limited to interior and exterior wood ceilings and siding, base board and casings, interior and exterior door installations ( metal and wood)
- have a thorough understanding of all materials and techniques
- have a strong desire to work in a FAST PACED environment executing complicated projects at a very high level.
Text me your name: If you are licensed or not and how much are you looking for compensation. You must have your own transportation. This is mandatory.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers