compensation: Commensurate with experience. employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
The sites you will be working on originally
will be primarily food recovery related but
we also have drug and alcohol recovery sites
Your participation in any program of recovery
is a huge plus. (But not required)
This position is perfect for a project manager
from a larger web development company who
is in recovery but wanting more meaning in
their life. To blend who they are - with what
- Grow the organic traffic to our existing core recovery properties through
the use of high-quality content, social media, PPC, SEO and other means.
- Assess, hire, and manage writers, programmers, SEO, PPC and design folks,
and run day-to-day production. Manage/oversee and grow large communities online.
- Podcasting experience helpful. You will be managing several.
- Help set the strategic content direction for a portfolio of sites, each with
a different audience.
- Work with the content division, business managers, and your web development teams
to track traffic, identify issues and opportunities and set appropriate targets to be achieved.
- Manage third-party content providers and freelance writers. You will be responsible
for assembling a team of virtual writers to report on, write about and interview primarily
success stories of people in long-term recovery.
- Provide leadership to all divisions and be goal orientated toward traffic growth, search
engine placement and metrics.
- Demonstrated passion for all things Internet and all things recovery.
- A true "change the world" attitude. You need to be able to dream big.
As an experienced website operations manager, you need to be ready to
go to the next level.
- Online content production experience, especially for social media.
- Experience with search/social media/traffic/stats/optimization. We are a metrics driven company.
- Understanding of website publishing, search engine optimization, funnel creation and the key drivers
of organic and paid traffic growth.
- Experience finding, cultivating and managing external freelancers of all types for the business.
- We live in an outsourced world. You will be charged with building a pipeline for everything
from writers to programmers and everything in-between. Having an existing network is optimal.
- To understand deeply how to get the best prices in the marketplace for the services required
and to manage this process efficiently.
- You will grow a network of writers, content producers, and social media influencers
in long-term recovery.
- Excellent team skills: communication, organization, collaboration.
- Strong project management skills. Must be proactive and able to
juggle and follow through on all aspects of a project until it's complete.
- Proficient in handling large amounts of data and able to use that data to inform overall strategy.
- If we had to mention one trait that this position embodies it's attention to detail.
You will be working with a very creative management team who knows where
they want to go and you will need to "make the trains run on time."
- This is really a training ground for a COO position.
- Goal-oriented professional with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Working with and managing a virtual team is a must. Personal responsibility is your middle name.
We are over hiring for this position. It will start out part-time and virtual during a trial period.
Depending on your experience and performance you could be full time in as little as three months,
We are experienced Internet Marketers with a long track record of success. This project is a one of
passion meets experience - make it the same for you. We repeat, being in active recovery is not
required and to be honest it may be a better fit if you are not. We really need that hyper-organized
management type, with huge Internet experience, to go to the next level.
If you have ever dreamed of combining your love for the Internet with your love of recovery - we need to chat.
If you feel you may not yet be qualified for the position above but might want to write for us, create video
content, or work on our social media accounts for us - or maybe even grow into any of the positions described
above - by all means, please contact us.
We want to know what you have to offer. And will pass your info on to the eventual hire.
Raise your hand - we are growing very quickly.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers