Flynt Management Group is currently looking for a Digital Technology Project Manager to join our team and lead the technical architecture, implementation, delivery of digital technologies and systems. This position will report directly to the CTO.
Flynt Management Group, is a multi-media entertainment conglomerate engaged in a variety of industries, including Publishing (HUSTLER® Magazine, and numerous other magazines); DVD distribution (HUSTLER Video®, VCA® Pictures, HIS® Video); Broadcasting (HUSTLER TV®, a worldwide PPV and VOD network); internet distribution (HUSTLER.com and 60+ other websites); Retail (22 HUSTLER HOLLYWOOD® retail stores); Casinos (Larry Flynt's Hustler Casino® and Larry Flynt's Lucky Lady Casino®) in suburban Los Angeles; Product licensing (HUSTLER branded products); and Entertainment Clubs (Larry Flynt's HUSTLER Clubs® (11 locations worldwide).
HUSTLER®, the most powerful brand in adult entertainment in the world, was founded in 1974 by outspoken and world-renowned First Amendment defender Larry Flynt.
The Digital Technology Project Manager position is responsible for leading the project management of digital technology initiatives. The ideal candidate must be a high caliber hands-on, passionate, possess strong project management skills and a good understanding of internet and digital technologies, CMS implementations, eCommerce site development, operations and processes.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
• Develop detailed project plans including FRDs (functional requirement documents), user personas, wireframes, content tables and UX/UI documentation.
• Scope project requirements and prepare budget
• Provide end-to-end project management
• Collaborate with internal teams as well as vendors
• Deliver projects on time ensuring quality and technical standards are met
• track timelines and due dates for deliverables, reviews, and approval for campaign launches.
• Communicates with all departments on specific needs and/or problems, and acts as a liaison between technicians, vendors and management.
• Creates and documents processes and procedures for the Information Technology Department.
• Held accountable, to a high degree, for the quality and integrity of systems on property.
• The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Promotes the following within the department and among all employees:
• Creates an atmosphere of fun for all employees
• Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times.
• Instills an atmosphere that encourages teamwork and for employees to share ideas, discuss concerns and resolve conflicts.
• Retains employees through involvement in training and development.
Explains why we do things, in advance of doing them.
Experience, Attitudes and Skills Required
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task
• A strong track record of identifying high value, low cost solutions to problems by balancing business and customer needs with tech capabilities
• Flexible self-starter with optimistic attitude, ability to work efficiently under minimal supervision in a dynamic environment
• Must be focused, incredibly organized, show excellent attention to detail and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to their work
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Minimum of four years experience working with complex IT and Digital technology projects
• Must possess superior computer skills, and be proficient in software applications currently in use by the casino, or possess knowledge of similar systems.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5+ years experience in Technology Project Management
• Experience with CMS (WordPress, Drupal or other CMS)
• Experience with Ecommerce platforms (Shopify, Magento, etc)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Proficient in Google Apps
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers