compensation: $35+ hour DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an established digital production company seeking a full-time, Digital Editor. We offer a beautiful, modern office with private edit bays and an upbeat work environment. The ideal candidate must be proficient with; Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects and Media Encoder.
Direct Response experience is preferred, but not required. Responsibilities include, editing Long Forms, Short Forms and other video content. Must have basic knowledge of the post production workflow, including; organizing and prepping new footage, reviewing and cutting footage for string-outs, bite selections, transcripts and communicating assets needed with the GFX team.
• Proficient in Mac-only environment
• BA in Video Production, Film/TV, Electronic Media or equivalent experience
• 5+ years video editing, including native social media content and DRTV commercials
• Must know Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder
• Proficiency with entire Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
• Highly skilled in ingesting, organizing, and prepping new footage
• Must know how to create testimonial stories and segments
• Strong color correction and audio editing skills
• Must be familiar with all social media platforms
• Must be adaptable and able to work quickly under short deadlines
• Experience syncing and bridging media across multiple screens is a plus
Please send us your Demo Reel and Resume. We are a family-oriented company with many benefits and perks, including, PTO, health/dental/vision, 401(k), paid holidays, parking, pet-friendly and more!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers