compensation: Based On Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This is an In-house position, freelancers outside of the Los Angeles area will not be considered.
Do you enjoy a laid back atmosphere with a focus on getting things done?
We are a fast growing, well established company, own and operate over 50 websites. The owners built the company from the ground up. We are focused on high quality nutritional supplements, cosmetics, with the overall focus on helping people achieve health. We have excellent cash flow. Our office is located directly on Venice beach and we have a results oriented while laid back atmosphere. Our mission is to help improve people's lives through natural approaches to health. If you are an amazing web developer, with great creativity with over 3+ years experience, this may be the right opportunity for your career growth. We believe the team members make up the company, its environment and its success, and are very selective of who joins our team. If hired you can expect to work alongside fast paced and ambitious team members.
What we look for in you:
- 3+ years design experience Photoshop/Illustrator/Vectoring/Logos
- Ability to Develop Landing Pages & Websites quickly
- Ability to develop websites and landing pages from scratch in HTML
- Strong working understanding of On Site SEO
- Optimize websites for multiple browsers & Mobile Responsive
- Basic ability to work with Video Editing software (and strong willingness to learn)
What you will do:
- Develop multiple Landing Pages & Websites on a daily basis
- Design Logos, vectored product Labels & Advertising Banners & marketing Material
- MUST be able to work in-house 95% of time
Here is what you can expect working here:
- Fast passed atmosphere focused on achieving results
- Paid time off - Paid company holidays
- Full Health insurance (within 90 days of joining)
- Weekly Yoga (optional of course)
- Fast passed and Friendly environment with easy to get along with team members
- Opportunity to learn new skills and very fast career growth
- Casual attire
- Work directly on the beach, facing the ocean
- Weekly paid lunch outings
- bi monthly company half day social trips (Company parties /BBQs/ Boating Trips etc)
To Apply: (those who do not apply as per directions will not be considered)
1. Please provide work portfolio or at least past 5 websites you developed: at least one must be fully in HTML, One in Word Press, and one from scratch.
2. Provide some examples of your work in Photoshop
3. How did you learn html and website development? (please include in cover letter)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers