We are a fast growing online health and fitness company located just blocks from the pier in Manhattan Beach. We're looking for an Junior Project Coordinator to join our team in an ongoing contractor capacity. This role will involve coming on board and familiarizing yourself with our brand and software systems to support existing tech and product teams in coordinating .
The responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Uploading and maintaining content for multiple digital platforms
- Scheduling regularly programmed content for our mobile app
- Assisting the team in working through and diagnosing technical issues they may encounter with our website and mobile applications.
- Assist with project coordination by documenting new issues and tracking and updating the team on progress through to completion.
- Report and document any bugs or issues encountered so that underlying causes can be diagnosed and addressed.
To be successful at this position you must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be outgoing and enjoy working in an open, team-driven environment.
- Familiarity working with a variety of CMS systems.
- Be comfortable working with computers and web-based applications.
- Be persistent in looking for the root cause of an issue and exhausting all possibilities to find the problem.
- Have experience handling a high volume workflow in a professional setting.
- Gain satisfaction from helping others.
- Experience using JIRA for project management.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite. Especially Photoshop.
- Experience with html/css a plus.
- Experience providing technical support.
- A passion for health and fitness.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers