compensation: $80k to $90k / year, depending on experience + Full Heath Insurance + Paid Sick/Vacation/Holidays employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We're a tiny but profitable web publishing startup with BIG traffic looking for a Front-End / .Net Web Developer who is looking to raise their level of responsibility and play a key roll in the execution and direction of large current and future sites. You must be a creative thinker with a solid eye for efficiency, performance at scale, SEO, and responsive web design.
You'll be a key part of a very small team in a diverse and mostly distributed company, responsible for large projects that millions of people will use every month. Initially you must be able to work in our Office in Century City, but once up to speed you'll be able to work remotely from anywhere in the US.
* A self-learner with a never ending desire to learn and try new things
* Expertise in at least one of the following: jQuery, React, Angular, Vue.js
* Solid CSS3 / LESS Skills (including transforms, transitions, & media queries)
* Solid object oriented programming skills
* Solid Understanding of the .Net MVC / C# / Razor Stack
* An eye for creative animation design
* A deep understanding of responsive HTML / CSS design for mobile and desktop
* Working knowledge of SEO best practices
* Good time management
Bonus skills (which you'll learn if you don't already know them):
* Adobe XD
* Advanced SEO
Full-Time Salary Position paying between $80k and $90k / year, depending on experience. Offers Full Health Insurance.
To apply, send your resume WITH a brief cover letter highlighting something creative you've built that you're especially proud of (and why).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers