compensation: $10 an hour to start. employment type: part-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
Design Intern Job Purpose: Designs visual presentation of project text and imagery content to meet clients' objectives, per requirements, wireframes, templates and best practices.
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials, including reference material.
- Consults with Art Director on concepts and creative direction.
- Consults with Project Manager on client objectives.
- Prepares final layout in required formats (desktop, mobile, print, etc).
- Maintains internal design libraries and company portfolio samples.
- Works collaboratively with all related team members.
Skills/Qualifications: Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Adobe and other Publishing Tools, Handles constructive criticism.
Bottom Line: This is a great opportunity for a proactive, creative individual who is passionate about a design career. It will start out as a flexible, part-time position of about 20 hours a week.
ONLY those that can work in our office/local inquiries will be considered. This is not a remote position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers