PLEASE READ: Thank you for taking the time to learn more about this position at HUSTLER Hollywood. For consideration, please email your resume, AS WELL AS a cover letter with the answers to the five questions listed below to hr @ lfp . com <= put that together
We look forward to hearing from you.
HUSTLER Hollywood is presently seeking a Social Media Manager for our growing retail division. HUSTLER Hollywood is a sophisticated lifestyle boutique providing an upscale shopping experience catered to adults. We offer an extensive selection of high-quality toys, erotica, lingerie, apparel, jewelry, accessories, and more. Our mission is to encourage curiosity and provide our customers with a wealth of information in a sex-positive environment.
The first HUSTLER Hollywood opened in 1998 on the famed Sunset Strip in West Hollywood making this its 21st year in business. Currently, there are 28 stores across the US with additional stores planned for 2019, and an eCommerce site, HUSTLERHollywood.com
Working directly with the Digital Marketing Manager, the Social Media Manager will develop, oversee and execute the company's social media strategy to grow awareness, traffic, engagement, and conversion. This position will work with retail, eCommerce, and public relations to support company objectives and maintain the HUSTLER Hollywood voice across all social media channels. This is an in-office, full-time position offering an alternative workweek with every other Friday off. No telecommuting or agencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee and execute social media strategy, best practices, brand guidelines, and daily posting, monitoring, and reporting. Optimize HUSTLER Hollywood's presence on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube & other social media channels.
• Develop and maintain social media calendar to support retail objectives, including but not limited to seasonal campaigns, product launches, promotions, new store openings, and events.
• Create unique visual and written content to support brand objectives, drive engagement with HUSTLER Hollywood's audience, and attract new customers.
• Identify, develop, and maintain relationships with brand appropriate social media partnerships, and influencer engagement opportunities. Create innovative campaigns that drive brand awareness, traffic, engagement, and conversion.
• Oversee day-to-day community moderation on social media platforms and drive the conversation with a consistent professional brand tone and voice.
• Work with customer service associate to solve customer inquiries quickly and efficiently.
• Drive growth on social media and digital platforms by developing social paid ad strategies, leading A/B testing, tracking results and analyzing the data to continually improve the success of campaigns.
• Stay on top of key social media trends, competitive insights, and emerging technologies; provide recommendations.
• Create and manage daily, weekly, and monthly analytic reports that monitor social media KPIs with actionable suggestions to improve performance.
• Create ROI recaps of the social media program for company stakeholders.
• 3+ years of experience managing professional social media or content marketing including content/audience development and brand growth in the B2C retail or eCommerce industry.
• Demonstrated experience in organic social media growth, engagement, and conversion without paid advertising for a retail brand.
• Experience building a brand's integrated marketing presence with an exciting portfolio of past campaigns/content/creative projects, across digital marketing, experiential, offline marketing, partnerships, and sponsorships.
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail is a must - with proven project management skills to get things done.
• Creative mindset with the ability to solve tough problems and handle pressure to meet deadlines.
• Passionate for storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written.
• Excellent writing skills with attention to detail, grammar, and tone.
• Knowledge in SEO, including keyword research and Google Analytics.
• Experience with social media platforms, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube, and Snapchat.
• Experience using social media scheduling platforms:
o Tailwind, or similar
• Experience with project management software, Trello, Asana, or similar.
• Proficient in Adobe creative suite
• Elevated taste level, high aesthetic standards.
REQUIRED TO ANSWER FOR CONSIDERATION
1. Which social media platforms do you suggest for our business, and why?
2. Based on our current social media presence, what priorities would you focus on during your first 90 days on the job?
3. Describe metrics that you would use to measure and report Social Media efforts?
4. Describe how you would use attribution reports for your social media reporting, and why they're important.
5. Tell us what you've understood from the job description in terms of our plans for future growth and how you would support these efforts through Social Media Marketing, particularly for the eCommerce site.
BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred.
• Experience in adult or lingerie industry.
• Established relationships with social media influencers
• Comfortable being on-camera for live and pre-recorded video.
Alternative workweek; every other Friday off
Paid holidays and vacation
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401k with company match
Employee discount at HUSTLER Hollywood retail stores
Adult content environment
Fast-paced, high-performing work environment
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about this position at HUSTLER Hollywood. For consideration - we ask that you NOT apply through Indeed.
Please email your resume, AS WELL AS a cover letter with the answers to the five questions listed above to hr @ lfp . com <= put that together
We look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers