compensation: Competitive salary, stock options, 401k matching, health and dental employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Agiloft's mission is to provide flexible business process automation software solutions that help our clients scale and adapt quickly. Our suite of products includes Contract Management, ServiceDesk/ITIL, License Management, and general Workflow Management.
The Agiloft product suite won the PC Magazine "Editors Choice" award for Contract Management and is the highest rated on B2B review sites such as Capterra and Trust Radius.
We are seeking a senior technical writer to lead our documentation team, which writes the online help, release notes, and user documentation for our flagship product. Your team's responsibilities range from editing UI text to writing reference docs to creating in-depth tutorials, and may include technical spec writing, training program materials, and tutorial video work.
You will work with the Implementation, Sales, Engineering and QA teams to identify critical documentation needs and create engaging, accurate content.
The ideal candidate has technical documentation experience, superb attention to detail, and outstanding people management skills and a demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality technical publications.
• Write well-tested, task-based end user documentation such as reference articles, getting started guides, and feature tutorials.
• Write and edit UI text and context-sensitive help within the software.
• Work with the engineering and QA teams to test and document new features.
• Provide UX feedback during the development cycle. Serve on Development Teams and write specifications for new features.
• Manage, develop and grow our small team of technical writers.
• Work with other departments to identify documentation needs.
• Define writing projects and set goals for documenting new features and for improving the quality of existing documentation.
• Review documents for accuracy and style and ensure all publication standards are met by following established procedures.
• 4-year college degree, science, engineering, math, or writing degrees preferred.
• 4 years' experience in technical writing and software documentation.
• 1+ year of experience managing or leading a team.
• Experience with business software, databases, and web-based applications.
• Outstanding attention to detail, especially regarding formatting and grammar.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, time management and organizational skills.
• Intelligence, creativity, and the ability to rapidly learn a complex and wide-ranging program.
• A logical, problem-solving mind.
• Familiarity with Confluence, SharePoint, HTML, CSS, XML, and wiki syntax.
We're profitable, debt-free, and growing like crazy. Our powerful, code-free business automation software is used by more than 2 million individuals at Fortune 500 companies, startups, and government entities in dozens of industries across the globe.
• Competitive salary
• Monthly commissions
• Referral bonuses
• Equity in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
• 401K plan - company matching
• Health /dental insurance
• Generous vacation
• Professional development and career growth opportunities
• Flexible schedule for commuters.
• Awesome team members.
• Weekly catered lunches and happy hours.
• Break rooms stocked with snacks and espresso machine