Agiloft's mission is to provide flexible business process automation software solutions that help our clients scale and adapt quickly. Our suite of products includes Contract Management, ServiceDesk/ITIL, License Management, and general Workflow Management.
The Agiloft product suite won the PC Magazine "Editors Choice" award for Contract Management and is the highest rated on B2B review sites such as Capterra and Trust Radius.
We are seeking a Technical Spec Writer who will be responsible for creating, editing, and reviewing technical specifications for product enhancements and new development for our core Agiloft product.
The Technical Spec Writer will work with the Sales, Implementation, and Development teams to prioritize enhancements for our twice-yearly releases and will have responsibility for managing the development of the technical and business specifications.
He/she may also take assist in producing release notes.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 3 years of product management and/or technical spec writing experience. The ideal candidate should also demonstrate strong collaboration skills with internal and external teams.
• Work with the Documentation and Implementation teams to write technical specifications
• Work with the Engineering and QA teams to ensure the software developed matches the technical specifications
• Work with the Sales and Engineering teams to develop production timetables and schedule-based plans for release roll-out
• Identify and develop collateral needs such as training, website changes, and documentation for product releases
• Coordinate the feature release process and communications
• Perform other tasks based on skill, interest or expertise
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• 3 or more years of technical writing or software development experience
• Excellent written English
• Proven project management skills
• Knowledge of product development cycle
• Experience and strong collaboration skills for coordinating with internal and external teams
We're profitable, debt-free, and growing like crazy. Our powerful, code-free business automation software is used by more than 2 million individuals at Fortune 500 companies, startups, and government entities in dozens of industries across the globe.
• Competitive salary
• Monthly commissions
• Referral bonuses
• Equity in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
• 401K plan - company matching
• Health /dental insurance
• Generous vacation
• Professional development and career growth opportunities
• Flexible schedule for commuters.
• Awesome team members.
• Weekly catered lunches and happy hours.
• Break rooms stocked with snacks and espresso machine