We are seeking a qualified individual who can write quality articles and blog posts for our media channels. We are looking for an experienced writer who can uphold our standards of quality and provide fast and efficient work while in the Manhattan Beach office. This is an in office job only, NO remote work.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Write and edit original web content and articles on Ultra Races
- Write blog posts about races to follow, results or athletes, new films
- Research our website and for accuracy,
- Assure web content is user-friendly and includes relevant keywords for SEO benefit
- Coordinate with CEO on specific content
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and work independently
- Meet deadlines precisely and efficiently
- Near perfect grammar and spelling
- Close attention to detail and strong editing skills
We are looking for a freelance, independent writer to work out of the office in Manhattan Beach. We do not need someone on staff full time. We will discuss with you the information you will need to write about and set a deadline. We will also ask you to research/read other articles and blog postings on topic and create article or blog with content we have already written. You will need to check for proper grammar and spelling as well as rewrite anything that might be poorly written.
* You must submit a resume and writing sample. The writing sample should demonstrate your ability to write concisely and professionally on a specific topic.
* Your resume should highlight any certifications you have and/or any particular areas of expertise in the legal field or related subjects.
* Bilingual in Spanish is preferred. May need to write articles in Spanish or translate articles we have written.