Now Hiring (Pacific Palisades):
QR Code Link to This Post
---Part Time PERSONAL ASSISTANT
---Part Time CONTENT/PROJECT MANAGER
---Part Time ADMIN. ASSISTANCE
compensation: Negotiated based on experienced
employment type: part-time (Some positions are a few times a week, some once a week, some are on call...please inquiry to discuss scheduling and your availability)
Travel: A California drivers license is required and the confidence to drive car and running errands.
• This is a part-time, in-person position in Pacific Palisades, however assistant should also be reachable during off hours and have a willingness to be available and of service. Must have a flexible schedule.
Most work days will take place between 8am to 4pm, but there should be flexibility to rearrange hours as needed.
• Multi‐tasking and prioritizing tasks effectively are a must. Must be extremely organized and have a high attention to detail. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a fast‐paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a polished and professional demeanor
• Trust/Confidentiality - The candidate must be extremely trustworthy (background check is required). It is imperative that the person in this position is be able to maintain a respectful and kind personality.
• 2-3+ years experience preferred as a Personal Assistant, project manager, content writer role (we will consider out right out of college if strong resume/other related experience)
• Proficient in the English language, both speaking and writing.
• Expert at both Microsoft Office and Google Docs. Bonus if familiar with both Macs and PCs, Tech systems, Vimeo, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Schedule Posts, Webinar technology, LeadPages, ClickFunnels, Building Out Systems
• Ensure that the office is always organized as preferred by employer
• Basic computer/clerical tasks including: accounting for expense reports, tracking receipts, petty cash and credit card reconciliations, some basic spreadsheet, document creation/editing, reviewing contracts/documents for accuracy, form completion on behalf of the employer
Please send resume as well as cover letter and any references. As mentioned we are hiring multiple positions! We look forward to finding the right fits to our team. Thank you for your time!